How to recover lost partition after Windows reinstallation?
Are you looking to retrieve lost hard drive partition on your Windows PC? Worried about losing important files and folders after reinstallation of Windows OS! Don’t panic! Now with the introduction of Partition Recovery Tools, it is quite easy to restore lost or deleted hard disk partitions. Whether you had repartitioned your hard drive or partition is formatted accidentally, you can retrieve lost data by using these award-winning tools. They will efficiently solve the problem of how to recover deleted data from laptop HDD on Windows / Mac OS.This tool has user friendly interface, so you don’t face any difficulty while using this program to recover partition.
While trying to reinstall the new Windows 7 operating system on your computer, having old Windows XP, you may end up in losing important partition from hard disk. With the introduction of Microsoft Windows 7 OS, lot of people around the globe has upgraded their PC’s. However, during operating system installation process, if by mistake you repartition your hard disk, then the previous hard drive partitions are lost. Even if you have not repartitioned hard drive then also files from the primary partition, i.e. C drive are erased due to the formatting process. Losing valuable pictures, videos, documents, songs, or games could be very agonizing! Still need not worry! Just download Partition Recovery Tool on your computer and restore partitions after Diskpart clean in a few easy steps. Among all the other partition recovery tools, "Partition Recovery Tool" is the best program to recover partition data.
In addition to OS reinstallation, hard drive partitions on Windows and Mac machines are lost due to the following reasons-
- Accidentally formatting hard drive partition/volume using "Format" option. At this situation make use of partition recovery program to recover partition data after accidental format.
- Using Windows Disk Management / Mac Disk Utility tool to create, delete, extend or shrink partitions/volumes
- System crash due to conflicting hardware’s or bad RAM makes hard drive partition inaccessible
- Using factory shipped CD/DVD drive to restore computer to its original factory condition
- Trying to change file system of hard drive partition/volume from FAT32 to NTFS / HFS+
- Sudden power surge can create bad sectors on hard disk leading to inaccessible partitions. At this stage make use of partition recovery program to recover partition files.
- Use of any poor quality third party application for creating or deleting hard drive partitions
Why to choose Partition Recovery Tools?
- Easy to use interface with self-explained steps makes hard drive partition recovery effortless
- Advanced program to recover lost partitions after upgrading Windows OS / Mac OS X
- Has proved successful in recovering lost data from complex scenarios such as hard disk failure, OS reinstallation, and system crash
- Supports data recovery from corrupted partition and effectively recovers files and folders with complete folder structure from lost, deleted, formatted, reformatted, or inaccessible hard drive partition/volume
- Partition recovery tools simply retrieve lost data from FAT, NTFS, and HFS partitioned/repartitioned drives
- Does not allow saving of recovered files on the same partition/volume from which they are recovered, thereby diminishing the chances of data overwriting
- There is option to view ecovered file in two different views, i.e. "Data View" and "File Type View"
- Allows searching for an important file from the list of recovered files using "Find" option
Supported hard drives brands: Samsung, Western Digital (My Passport, My Book, Elements), Seagate (FreeAgent, GoFlex, Expansion, Satellite, Replica), LaCie (Rugged, Porsche, Minimus), HP (Pocket Media, SimpleSave),Apple (Time Capsule), Iomega (Prestige, eGo), Buffalo (MiniStation, DriveStation), Hitachi (Touro, LifeStudio), Toshiba (Canvio), Silicon Power, Transcend, Kingston, Fujitsu, Quantum, IoSafe
Recover deleted partition: Recently partition recovery tool is upgraded with some new mechanism which recovers deleted partition only in few minutes. Refer this URL http://www.partitionrecoverytools.com/software-for-deleted.html to find more information about deleted partition recovery.
Steps to assist you in recovering lost hard disk partitions after Windows reinstallation
Step 1: Download and install Partition Recovery Tools on your Windows PC. After you finish up with the installation procedure, just double click on desktop shortcut for opening home screen of the software as shown in figure A.
Figure A: Home Screen
Step 2: On the home screen, select "Recover Partition / Drives" option, then choose "Partition Recovery" option, and finally select the partition from which you need to recover lost data from the list of available partitions.
Step 3: After performing a deep scan of your hard drive, the program will show you a list of recovered files and folders as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Recovered Files
Note – Always try to take regular backup of your important files on external data storage drives like USB drive, CD/DVD drive, portable hard drive, FireWire drive, etc. These data backups are quite useful in terms of recovering important files and folders if any data loss situation occurs.